Production courses in 3 stages: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
- Want to make music? Release your own creativity and make people dance to it? Then Pioneer DJ institute is the best place to make that dream a living reality.
- Our students have a vibrant and energetic learning environment where their imagination can take flight and knowledge is foremost.
- Theory and practical lessons based tuition that allows one to have a hands-on experience.
- 1 on 1 classes
- Making a beat for different genres
- Making a beat for different genres Pt2
- Project Organisation
- Exploring VSTs
- Layering sounds
- (Slides and automation) - Piano + Playlist
- Piano roll and Playlist Pt2 (Rendering
- Loops & sampling
- Channel Effects
To take part in this course you will need your own PC/Laptop, as this is our preferred way of teaching, although we have all equipment to get you started and making hits.
1 on 1 classes
10 x 2 hour lessons completed in your own time
Fees & Payments
Fees of R6000 and R150 registration are to be paid upfront to secure your booking. Once paid, students you can book their lessons
Pay installments and start now: R3000 Month 1 & R3000 Month 2
Tuesday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday - 09:00 - 14:00
Public holidays - Closed